Sun Splash Family Waterpark
400 Santa Barbara Blvd Cape Coral, FL 33991
Support local Cape Coral schools and enjoy a unique racing experience!
You’ll enjoy a two-loop course through the Festival grounds with a festive finish line celebration!
All participants will receive a commemorative race shirt and FREE pancake breakfast for our Veterans and runners.
PLUS, each racer will receive one free entry to the Coconut Festival* valid for Friday, Saturday or Sunday (concert and fireworks Saturday night). *Tickets can be picked up at packet pick up.
Best of all, your participation helps to provide classroom grants to local schools, so be a part of the GOOD.
Proud to partner with the Cape Coral Coconut Festival and The Run Shoppe.
Event details and schedule
- Friday, November 8, 12 pm – 5 pm at The Run Shoppe (1407 Cape Coral Pkwy E, Cape Coral, FL 33904)
- Packets may also be picked up on race morning.
Race Day Schedule
- 6:30 am – Packet Pick-up and Race Day Registration opens
- 7:00 am – Opening Ceremony
- 7:30 am – 5K
- 8:15 am – Kids Run
- 8:30 am – Pancake Breakfast
- The Start and Finish areas are at the main entrance to the Sun Splash Family Waterpark Festival Grounds and the course will weave through the adjoining neighborhoods
- Post-race festivities and awards will be held under the big tent in the Cape Coral Coconut Festival area.
Awards for the 5K will be given to the following Male & Female Overall finishers
- Male & Female Overall
- Male & Female Master (age 40 & over)
- Male & Female Grand Master (age 50 & over)
- Male & Female Senior Grand Master (age 60 & over)
Age group awards will be given to the top 3 male and female finishers in the following categories
- 10 & under
- and 75+
All Kids Run participants and youth age 12 and under in the 5K will receive a finisher’s medal.
- Free event parking is available at the Sun Splash Family Waterpark Festival Grounds
- All participants will receive a FREE post-run pancake breakfast!